Monday 27 February 2012

Diya mirza

Posted By: Unknown - 09:29














Trade Mark
Her beautiful smile

Trivia
Won the Miss Asia-Pacific contest in 2000 and is considered one of the most beautiful actresses in Indian cinema.
Born to a German father and a Bengali mother
Titles: Miss Beautiful Smile, The Sony Viewers Choice Award.
Her interests other than acting are reading, writing, and music.
Indian Supermodel.

Personal Quotes
I have learned a lot in the film industry. There was a time when I told my mother let's go. I did not want to continue to act. It was getting frustrating. I realized that the minute your film flops those producers who are keen to sign you make an excuse and back out at the last minute. You are dropped from the film. Sometimes the film is announced in a lavish way but does not take off. I got tired of all this and thought of seriously giving up my career once and for all. But then I realized that things were not so bad for me after all. Filmmakers respected me! Few have shown genuine interest to cast me in their films. And that is what has kept me going.

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 hdwallpaper

Designed by & Copy Blogger Themes